Innovation best-practices may present quite a steep learning curve for many of your employees. Our training services help your people acquire the knowledge and expertise to make the best use of the different innovation practices supported by our solutions, so that not only can they use the tools effectively, but can also extend innovation best-practices across your organization.
IFT’s consultants have been studying innovation best practices for over 20 years. These best-practices are baked in our solution capabilities, and we offer training in the following process areas which combine best-practice techniques with the use of our software capabilities:
In addition, we offer solution training classes to enable our customers to optimize the use of the application and achieve the expected benefits.
- Ideation strategy (based on PDMA practices)
- Strategic Planning and Roadmapping (based on Product Development Institute and PDMA practices)
- Portfolio Management (based on Product Development Institute and PDMA practices
- Stage-Gate product development processes (based on Product Development Institute and PDMA practices)
- Project and resource management (based on PMI practices)
Those classes are conducted by role (project managers, team members, business unit directors, etc.) and cover both the process and the relevant software capabilities.
They are offered in 3 modes:
- train-the-trainers which enable the customer to use its own resources to train the users at its own speed and practices
- train the users in physical classes. We can do this on a worldwide basis, given our worldwide presence
- e-learning mode, which may replace or supplement standard user training. E-learning can also be put on line in the application so that users can refer to it during their usage of the solution in time.
Click on the right to see a demo of such e-learning course